The ManKind Project UK & Ireland may change this policy from time to time, and if so, these changes will be reflected in the policy made available on our website. You should check our website from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as date of birth, address and postcode
- Other information relevant to trainings we provide
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve the trainings we provide.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about upcoming trainings or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and by any other electronic form.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- As part of the registration process for signing up to our trainings, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about trainings you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes; i.e. informing you about upcoming trainings, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Under General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access and amend any of your personal data that we hold.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data processing officer: Brendan McGrath at Brendan.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.